Friday, December 17, 2004

concentrating on my career

I wonder if I should move to another country should the opportunity arise? There are openings in China and it's one country that I'd very much like to move to, spend some time there. Shanghai apparently would be more enjoyable though I wouldn't mind a few months in Beijing.

The question remains as to what my husband would do. Should he follow me to China - though he really should stay in the UK to concentrate on his career. He does not seem to be as ambitious as he should be, he seems to have lost of of the fire that I fell in love with when we were first going out. I don't understand what is holding him back. In his position I'd be out there looking for a job, not waiting till all his problems disappeared. He's likely to have to wait forever before that happens. There's always a new problem, and the time is never going to be exactly right to be the "ideal" time to start. It just has to be now, just take the chance get out there and go for what he wants.

The problem is he seems to be perfectly happy just meadering along doing nothing much in particular. I can't imagine how he spends his days, and I've almost given up asking him because sometimes it just starts to bore me when he tells me about shows, though occasionally the shows are interesting. Watching tv? He prefers to spend his life watching tv instead being out there living life. I wonder if he's ever really grown up from his adolescence.

1 Comments:

Blogger MJ or temptation said...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0743204441/qid=1109366707/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-0760304-8902434?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

buy this book and read it, i swear it will help.

9:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home