Wednesday, December 22, 2004

first anniversary

Our first anniversary coming up! This is a good time to review the relationship. Most of the time I think my husband isn't too bad at all - granted sometimes he annoys me, but his good points definitely outweigh his bad. So despite my sometimes quite nasty moans, I can't imagine being without him. Especially when it's cold like it is now in winter. :)

My key ingredient in a marriage is that you have to enjoy spending time with each other - sometimes even without talking, doing things together, and talking together also. I also like his smell - so the pheremone mix must be right. We talk about almost anything under the sun still after 10 years together, and still haven't run out of things to discuss. So fundamentally we are good for each other, just wish he'd get his act together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home